Caring for your NSB suit is important to maintain the quality of the material. If you follow our guidelines below, it will help keep your swimwear in brand new condition for longer.
- Always follow the care instructions given on the label of your swimwear
- We strongly recommend washing your swimwear after every use.
- Avoid contact with sunscreen if possible.
- Rinse out all of the chlorine and salt water immediately after every use.
- We strongly advise that you wash your swimwear by hand.
- Avoid wearing new swimwear in the sauna or Jacuzzi as this can cause serious degradation to the garment. We would suggest that an older garment is used as an alternative.
- Never wring swimwear.
Hang to dry. DO NOT tumble dry. Swimwear can dry flat on a towel or hung on a drying rack.